Planning to make a trip to Russia this summer? Embrace yourself because you will enjoy some of the most desirable beaches in the world. This blog will tell you about the diverse varieties and visa costs, know which perfectly suits your purpose, and go through the manual thoroughly before you apply for e visa Russia.
If an individual went to Russia for a tourism destination then he should apply for the Russian E visa in the travel category. You can visit this link to know about the Russian tourist visa.
Russian authorities issue visas on arrival to citizens of all nations are valid for 30 days. Foreign visitors can get an additional 60-day extension by pulling on a tourist visa but the same application must be submitted at least 2 days prior to the date of the tourist visa expires.
Important documents you must show to obtain a tourist visa on arrival to Russia are:
- Passports have a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of travel.
- Two recent, clear passport size photographs of the applicant may be required.
- Proof of your accommodation status in this country.
- airfares from Maldives and returned to their respective countries.
If you are traveling to Russia to conduct business, then you should apply for a Russian E visa under the business category. Businesses must be acknowledged before the authority of the state of Russia.
Important documents needed to obtain approval for a business visa are:
- A full business visa application form with all the details of the applicant, try not to cause any errors.
- A document that confirms the registration of each company or corporation you report to.
- Photocopying visible from the biodata page of your passport.
- A certificate of eligibility from the group concerned stating the reason the candidate visits, his expertise in the field of work and time and place, or accommodation in the country.