Sri Lanka has become one of the most popular holiday destinations of late because of its artistic diversity. The tourists are attracted to the exotic beaches and golden sunshine that is present all around the year. The stunning beaches include Negombo, Bentota, Hikkaduwa, and Polhena. Apart from beaches one can enjoy adventurous national parks and witness the exclusive wildlife of the country some of the national parks like Yala National park, Bundala national park, etc.
Tourist places to visit in Sri Lanka
- NuwaraEliya- Experience a jaw-dropping experience you can dream of at World's end NuwaraEliya the hill plains. Tourists can witness flora and fauna during the Sri Lanka Tour. Many animals like leopards, deers, etc. can also be seen.
- Yala National Park, Hambantota- The national park in Sri Lanka promises tourists to witness the untamed wildlife and explore to the fullest. A faint insight into the cultural civilization can be witnessed by amidst nature.
- Anuradhapura- Anuradhapura is one of the world heritage sites and has gained limelight after the tree of enlightenment or the Bodhi tree was bought here. The tree is protected from wild elephants.
- Bentota beach- Experience a relaxing gateway at Srilanka’s most famous beach. While enjoying the marvelous sound of the waves crashing the shores, soak yourself in the golden shining sun promising light after every dawn.
- Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage- Experience witnessing different species of plants and trees. It is the largest garden in the country.
Visit the best places and make memories that last a lifetime.