Marketing advisory services can cost you tens of cents the first time you seek out a marketing advisor. What you may find is that many advertising and media sales representatives feel convenient to call themselves marketing advisors. But in fact, only minorities of these salespeople are questioned as marketing consultants.
Not only do you have to screen out salespeople posing as marketing consultants, but you also have to watch out for marketing consultants with a bias for one marketing medium or method. You can hire marketing consultants in Dallas from https://www.mantramdigital.com/.
In the sections below, you'll find 10 questions you can ask to make sure the marketing advisor you hire fits your company's needs.
1. Why should I spend money on marketing consulting instead of just doing my own marketing?
2. What is the difference between a marketing consultant and an advertising or sales representative?
3. Why should I do business with you instead of any other marketing consultant or marketing consultant in the area?
4. Can you tell what I'm getting before I sign up with you?
5. What is your preferred marketing medium and why?
6. How do I know what you're proposing is working?
7. What do you offer business owners to reduce their risk if a marketing campaign fails?
8. What would other marketers say about you if I asked them?
9. Who did you learn from and from which thought leaders did you learn the most?
10. Can you name some past clients I can talk to about your work?