Messenger chatbot is a way to connect to different chats and communicate with your friends. With a Messenger chatbot, you can chat and share documents as well as making financial transactions. If you think it is too technical for you, it is important to know that you can purchase a chatbot for a small fee that will use natural language processing to greet you and ask some basic questions. I bought one and here are some of the things that I found to be helpful:
It uses a payment method like PayPal. I have been able to purchase my chatbot using PayPal. For those of you who do not know, PayPal is a virtual currency and it is used to make payments. All it takes is a credit card and you are good to go. Check out my PayPal shopping cart to see how easy it is to get your chatbot online.
When you have the Facebook Messenger Bot installed and in use, you can browse the web in it. My bot can browse any website and there is no download required to use it. What is great about this is that it has an open source Java programming language that you can use in any website or mobile app. This is a huge advantage since I use my bot to make money. There is so much that can be done with a messenger chatbot but for now, here are a few things that I have been able to accomplish:
* Asking me if I want a cup of coffee, I say yes and I am free to make money – that's easy, super easy tasks. * Ask me about my day in general terms, even though it was a little hard.
* Talking about the weather, it's beautiful, I talk about the weather, it's a mind game. * Begging me to buy something because I am desperate. It seems that most of the people I know get desperate when they are desperate.
* My first day talking to my Messenger Bot was so easy I wanted to use it all day. I was used to receiving messages from it and I enjoyed reading messages from people and conversing with them.
* Not only do I get new friends online but my Messenger Chatbot also gave me suggestions on products that I was looking for online. In this way I was actually helping others and making money at the same time. * Talking to the bot about the weather and sharing information that I find helpful.
* My messenger bot told me that I need to know what the price of the roses will be in 4 days. I can tell you the price before I plant them now. It is just another way of motivating me to buy a new thing for myself and my friends.
* My Messenger Bot never forgot a name and it kept the conversations going for me. * It also knew who I was and took me to a special place in chat rooms.
* It made me feel special and it spoke in such a way that made me feel like it was my idea. I even felt like I was talking to a friend and that is the way I like it.
I got a lot of these responses and they all came from my bot. As you can see, a Messenger Chatbot can help you improve your business in many ways.
If you would like to find out more about this please check out Chat Bot Review. This is a blog that you can read about my experiences with this chatbot and how I use it.